Jun 2, 2010

let it pour

Have you ever sneezed into a fan and had your sneeze spit blown back into your face? Yeah, that's probably the best way to describe how my day's been going so far. I'm seriously starting to act my age in the sense that I just canNOT accept myself for who I am. I feel like a failure constantly so imagine what happens when I actually mess up. All I want to do for days after is bash my head onto solid concrete a billion times.

Other than me hating myself x1000 everything is dandy. I have the coolest person in the world as a boyfriend (I think), work is fine, and Logan is doing great. He's getting bigger and bigger every day! I think it's thanks to Logan that my family life is slowly improving. At least I think. I'm trying to put more effort into it as well. The school search is on. I'm looking at college websites right now. I hope to have figured out where I'm going and what I'm doing before the end of the week. It's not gonna happen. Hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones