Jun 26, 2010

methodistic

Haaay youuuu gaaaaiiiisss...!!

I just got done smoking a cigarette out of my bedroom window. There wasn't much of a view, but the summer air felt great, and the flowers growing on my neighbor's fence are gorgeous. Plus, I had Dredg playing on my eyePod. I spit on my lawnmower a couple times. I don't know why I'm still smoking cigarettes. I've cut back, and I smoke maybe two a day on average, but they can be fucking nasty at times. Although, after smoking all this time I have learned the difference on certain types of cigarettes. For instance: Newport 100s are delicious and Marlboro Menthols are a close, cheaper second. I can't stand Camel Crush. They have a pseudo-menthol taste.

To those of you who don't know who Dredg are (is?), check 'em out. They're easily one of my top ten favorite bands of all time. They're a Bay Area band and swing by a lot, so get a Songkick account if you want to know when they'll be around. Here's a song of theirs' ('s?) that I've been listening to all evening.


I went jogging to that song tonight. It's (pretty much) the first time I've gone since before Logan was born. It was a quick one lapper and I took Luna with me, but it's something I know I'll want to do tomorrow. I missed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones