Sep 13, 2010

How do you feel about the VMAs? Jersey Shore? MTV? Lady Gaga? Pokemon? Cookies?

- The only interesting parts of the VMAs are eventually posted online. The rest is probably shittier than what gets online in the first place.
- Jersey Shore is terrible.
- MTV shows consist of the likes of Jersey Shore and The Real World, but then there's Rob & Big and The World of Jenks (RJ Berger or w/e is kind of cool, too). It's a conundrum.
- Lady Gaga is all shock factor and little talent.
- Pokemon Adventures (manga) is pretty good. The Pokemon games (Red, Blue, Ruby, Pearl, etc.) are good. I'm a little obsessed. Pokemon Blue was the first real video game that I can recall playing.
- Cookies? Computer cookies or omnom cookies? I love the latter, but they make me fat and don't care at all about the former until it's causing me problems.

Ask me about my weiner.

1 comment:

  1. Lady Gaga is good in terms of marketing herself and keep, fans guessing what she will do next. Fans love her music playlist and admire her for her outrageous costumes.

    ReplyDelete

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones